Friday, July 14, 2006

You Blew it, Wolf

So, the Syrian ambassador to the U.S. was interviewed by Wolf Blitzer on CNN (which I rarely watch) last night. Quite a fast talker with a squeaky voice.
What made me laugh, and I wish Blitzer had laughed in the guy's face, was when Wolf asked him if there was any kind of agreement or pact between Syria and Iran, and without skipping a beat, the Syrian ambassador said 'no there wasn't' and just kept rambling on. I laughed.
I would love to have heard Wolf challenge him and say "Oh, come now!" But no, Wolf let him race on condemning the Israelis and the U.S. for siding with the Israelis.
A missed opportunity for some memorable TV there, Wolf!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Apr 25, 2007, 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home